This feature is only available to Overgrad Pro customers. Please connect with an Overgrad rep if you are interested in learning more.
- Log in to your Overgrad account and select Send under Student Announcements.
- You have three options when sending announcements:
- Preset Groups: Use this option to send emails out to common groups of students, such as all seniors.
- Custom Groups: Use this option to create a group based on a set of filter criteria. For example, if you want to email all students in the 12th grade who have not completed registration for Overgrad.
- Student List: Use this option if you want to send an announcement to a group of students by name.
Once you have selected your recipients, enter a subject and complete the body of the announcement then click Send.
The announcement will be sent out to all students that meet the criteria of the list. Both an email and an in-app notification is sent to the student.
You can always view previously sent announcements by selecting History under STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS on your dashboard.