2. Next you will either need to create a CSV using our template provided or generate/export a CSV from your school or district’s Student Information System (PowerSchool, Infinite Campus, etc.). Once you have created your spreadsheet, select Choose File and locate the CSV you created.
3. You should now be on 2. Set Headers page. You will see a list of field names that you can map your data to in Overgrad. Below is an explanation of each column:
Field name in Overgrad: This is the descriptive name of the field in Overgrad’s system. Any field marked with an asterisk (*) must be mapped to a column within the CSV you have loaded.
Example of data in Overgrad: This column contains examples of the format of the field within Overgrad’s system.
Select the matching column in your CSV: Here you are required to select the column header that contains the data that maps to the designated Overgrad field. You will not be able to progress if a row with an asterisk (*) does not have a selected value in this column. Leave a selection box blank if your CSV does not contain data on an optional field.
In the example below, the CSV contained a header named “school” that corresponds to Overgrad’s “High School” field
5. The Map Values step is where you match the specific values in your CSV to Overgrad’s accepted values. In order for Overgrad to process the information correctly, match your values to Overgrad’s on this page. Leave a selection box blank if your CSV value does not map to an accepted Overgrad value.
6. Once finished, select "Submit".
7. Next, i you would like to navigate to a previous section of the upload process before uploading, simply select that step in the header above. If you are ready to process the file, select "Process File".
Lastly, you can monitor the status of any files you have uploaded by revisiting "Upload History". On this page you can download and analyze any errors by clicking "Download Errors", as well as view the status of each file you have uploaded.