Educator Student Password Change:
When students create an Overgrad account, they will choose a unique password. For security purposes, the password they create will not be accessible or stored by any educators. If students forget their password or are having trouble logging in, educators can manually set passwords for students.
To do this:
1. Start on your educator dashboard. Under Manage Data, click “view students.”
2. Once you are viewing students, click on the carrot next to his/her name and click “Change password.”
3. Enter and confirm a password for the student.
4. The student can then go to overgrad.com and click Login at the top right, and then use their email and new password to login.
5. Once logged in, if you want the student's to then create their own password, you can have them do this at the bottom of their page by clicking "Change Password."