When students create an Overgrad account, they will choose a unique password. For security purposes, the password they create will not be accessible or stored by any educators. If students forget their password or are having trouble logging in, educators can manually set passwords for students.
Educator Student Password Change:
To do this:
1. Start on your educator dashboard. Search for the student using the top search bar.
2. Once on the student's profile, click on the . . . next to their name and click “Change password.”
3. Enter and confirm a password for the student.
4. The student can then go to overgrad.com and click Login at the top right, and then use their email and new password to login.
5. Once logged in, if you want the student's to then create their own password, you can have them do this at the bottom of their page by clicking "Change Password."