There are two different ways that you can create an account as a member of a community-based organization:
1. First time user or individual account
- Create an account as a "School Counselor, Teacher, Admin, or CBO"
Next, select "Organization":
- If your organization already uses Overgrad, simply type their Overgrad code where it says "Enter your Organization's Code" and click continue. If you are creating a new organization on Overgrad, fill out the information under "Create a new organization."
Enter information about your role at the organization to verify your account:
Lastly, enter a few pieces of professional information to verify your role and wait for account approval. If you are the first user at your organization, a member of the Overgrad team will approve your account. If there is already an account manager at your organization, that person will receive an email to approve you.
2. My account was created by my organization's current Account Manager
- The account manager at a community-based organization can create accounts for other users at their organization. If they create an account for you, you will receive an email to complete the process by creating your password and logging-in for the first time.