There are two different ways that you can create an account as an educator with a school or district:
1. First time user or individual account
- Create an account as a "School Counselor, Teacher, Admin, or CBO"
Next, select whether you work at the High School or District level.
- Then, type the name of your organization and select it from the drop down menu.
If your organization does not appear, click where it says: Can't find your school? Let us know, and we'll add it
Lastly, enter a few pieces of professional info so we can verify your role and wait for account approval. If you are the first user at your organization, an Overgrad team member will approve your account. If there is already an account manager at your school or district, that person will receive an email to approve you.
2. My account was created by my school's current Account Manager
- The account manager at a district or school can create accounts for other educators at their organization. If they create an account for you, you will receive an email to complete the process by creating your password and logging-in for the first time
ct, that person will receive an email to approve you.