Reviews from past clients are extremely influential when parents choose an IEC to work with. This article explains how to add reviews to your counselor profile to help stand out to parents.
There are two ways reviews are added to your profile, 1. Overgrad clients and 2. Former clients to promote your profile.
1. Overgrad clients
After you complete a job through Overgrad, that parent/student is asked to leave a review of your service.
2. Former clients to promote your profile
We also give you the ability to post reviews/testimonials of former clients, similar to testimonials that many IECs have on their websites. This allows you to highlight the great work you have done in the past to help a new parent find you on Overgrad!
To add a review from a former client follow the following steps:
- Login to your Overgrad account and click the "Reviews" tab
- Enter the client's email you want to request a review from, and click "Send Request"
- Your previous client will receive a short email from Overgrad that asks:
1. How many stars would you give X's overall performance? 1,2,3,4, or 5
2. Write a short paragraph reviewing the services performed, what you liked or didn't like, and anything else you think others would benefit from knowing.
3.Please provide a very short headline/summary for the review
They will answer these questions and reply to Overgrad's email to submit the review.
1. Where do my reviews show up?
1. On the counselor search page
2. At the top of your profile
3. In the "Reviews" section of your profile