This feature is only available to Overgrad Pro customers. Please connect with an Overgrad rep if you are interested in learning more.
Students can request letters of recommendation from anyone, even if that person does not have an Overgrad account. In this article, we will describe the process for uploading a letter of recommendation when the recommender does not have an Overgrad account.
- After a student has submitted a recommendation request, an email is sent to the recommender.
- The recommender will then be prompted to either Complete (green button) or Decline (red button) the request. To accept and upload the letter, they must select Complete.
- Accepting (green Complete button) the request will open up a screen where the evaluator will be asked to respond to a few questions and attach the recommendation.
- Select the blue Select File From Computer button.
- A window will popup where the recommender will be asked to find and select the file to be uploaded for that student. (example in the image below for Mac users)
- Select Open/Attach and a new modal will display.
- After uploading the letter of recommendation, click Submit on the form. Clicking submit is the final step for the educator. Counselor's will be able to then send the letter for the requested applications.