This feature is only available to Overgrad Pro customers. Please connect with an Overgrad rep if you are interested in learning more.
1. Select "Documents" under Applications Manager on your Overgrad dashboard.
2. On this page, you can view and fulfill document requests.
3. You have a number of options on this screen:
- Use the filters on the page to only show specific transcript requests. You can filter by the college the request is for, the student who made the request, where the student is applying through (i.e. Common App, Coalition App, etc.), due date, and status.
4. To process a document request, select the menu icon (•••) next to the request:
- Select View Details to see a summary page for the student's application.
- Select Complete Request to upload the student's request.
- Select Cancel Request to cancel the request. The student will be notified via email when a request is canceled.
- Select Assign to a Different Educator to transfer the request.
5. To continue processing this request, select Complete Request.
6. Select Select File From Computer and a new modal will display.
7. On this screen, you can Upload a File.
8. After uploading the desired document, select Submit.
1. Once you have uploaded documents, navigate to the Applications tab, of your Application Manager dashboard
2. You can use the filters at the top to search for a specific student's application using the Student button, look only at documents associated with applications that have been submitted using the Application Status button
or find all applications with documents that are ready to send using the Document Status button.
3. Once you've identified the application(s) that you want to send, you have two options: send documents for each application individually, or multiple applications at once.
To send documents for an individual application, find the application and click on the ellipses on the right of the row for the application:
and select Send Documents to send the documents electronically (directly to the college or through the Common App) or select Mark "Sent by Mail/Email” to indicate that you've send these documents in another way.
You can also send documents for multiple applications at once by selecting the open box on the left of the row of the applications that you want to send:
or you can select the open box at the top left corner to select all applications on the screen:
Once you've selected all of the applications for which you want to send documents, click the Bulk Send button
5. Once sent, you'll see the document status symbol under Documents change from a blue check mark to the Common App symbol if sent to Common App, or a green paper airplane if sent directly to the university.
6. When the university has downloaded the file(s), this status will be updated to Downloaded via the cloud symbol with an arrow.
You can read more about how universities receive documents in Overgrad here.