This feature is only available to Overgrad Pro customers. Please connect with an Overgrad rep if you are interested in learning more.
1. Select "Documents" under Applications Manager on your Overgrad dashboard.
2. On this page, you can view and fulfill document requests.
3. You have a number of options on this screen:
- Use the filters on the page to only show specific transcript requests. You can filter by the college the request is for, the student who made the request, where the student is applying through (i.e. Common App, Coalition App, etc.), due date, and status.
4. To process a document request, select the menu icon (•••) next to the request:
- Select View Details to see a summary page for the student's application.
- Select Complete Request to upload the student's request.
- Select Cancel Request to cancel the request. The student will be notified via email when a request is canceled.
- Select Assign to a Different Educator to transfer the request.
5. To continue processing this request, select Complete Request.
6. Select Select File From Computer and a new modal will display.
7. On this screen, you can Upload a File.
8. After uploading the desired document, select Submit.
1. Once you have uploaded documents, navigate to the Applications tab, of your Application Manager dashboard
6. When the university has downloaded the file(s), this status will be updated to Downloaded via the cloud symbol with an arrow.
You can read more about how universities receive documents in Overgrad here.