Educators at an organization can be granted varying levels of access and permission to student data. The account manager at that organization will decide what level of access and permission each educator should be assigned.
To change or edit permission:
- Click Manage Educators from your educator dashboard.
- Click edit next to the name of the educator.
- Select which types of access that educator should receive
- Access to Student Data- Checking this box will allow the educator to access data on individual students through Overgrad. If the educator should only have access to aggregate statistics, do not check this box.
- Account Manager-Account managers have the ability to create, update, and delete educator accounts for your school, as well as configure schools settings.
- Click Save when you are finished.